What Not to Store
It is always best to prepare for unusual events that could potentially affect your unit. Even with storage insurance, it is best not to store the following items in your unit:
- Originals of Important Documents
- Personal Papers
- Stock Certificates
- Insurance Policies
- Jewelry, Coins or Precious Metals
- Collectible Items
- Anything that is considered irreplaceable
The following items are considered to be PROHIBITED from being stored in any unit:
- Any COMBUSTIBLE items are PROHIBITED from being stored in any of our units.
- Paint Thinner
- Kerosene or Oil
- Aerosol Cans
- Nail Polish and Nail Polish Remover
- Ammunition and Explosives
- Cleaning Fluids and Liquid Detergents
- It is restricted and absolutely illegal to store any pets or animals at our facility.
- Kitchen foods will not be allowed as these items can attract vermin to the property.
- Illegal or stolen goods will not be allowed to be stored in any unit.