What is Self-Storage?
Self-Storage facilities provide individualized units in larger facilities for lease or rent to protect items that may or may not be needed on a daily basis. Units can be drive-up or climate controlled and air-conditioned. Self-Storage as it is known today began to give tenants easy in/out access to their goods – a service not available through moving and shipping companies. Self-Storage allows tenants who are relocating, selling their home, or looking for a little extra space
What size units are available?
Air Conditioned unit sizes: 3.5×3.5 (locker), 4×5, 5×5, 5×10, 5×12, 10×5, 10×10, 10×15, 10×20, 10×25
Drive-up Standard unit sizes: 5×10, 10×10, 10×15, 10×20, 10×25, 10×30
Parking Spaces: 9×16
Why are some units air-conditioned?
Air-conditioned environments create a safer space for your delicate valuables. Items such as photo-albums, portraits, furs or fur lined coats, mattresses and blankets, etc. all benefit in the long term by being stored in an air-conditioned environment, where humidity and heat may affect their quality.
What are gate access hours?
Standard gate access hours are seven days a week, from 6am to 8pm. Special accommodations can be made for business who need additional access.
What if I have questions or concerns?
StoreRight of Vero Beach has a full time maintenance staff, and our office staff is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm, and Saturday’s from 9am to 5pm to answer any of your questions or address facility concerns.
What can I store in my unit?
Just about anything can be stored in your unit with a few exceptions:
It isn’t a good idea to store personal prescriptions or irreplaceable family heirlooms. Several items are prohibited such as, combustibles (i.e., gasoline, paints or aerosols) ammunition, pets, perishables or stolen goods. You also cannot live in your unit.
Will my possessions be safe?
There are no guarantees that accidents won’t happen, but we take great care in protecting your goods. Part of that care involves 24 hour Closed-Circuit video surveillance, secured and coded entry and exit gates as well as code-entry doorways. We have large, well-lit drives and fully lighted hallways to make seeing your items easier.
Do I have to have insurance on my storage?
While we highly recommend you insure your items, we neither require nor insure your property for you. We do offer a la carte insurance options starting as low as $8 dollars a month. This option can be selected at any time and will be added into the rent for your unit. Be sure to discuss the options with our office staff if you wish to add insurance to your unit.
How do I decide which size unit I need?
There are a few general guidelines we follow when recommending storage, but ultimately the choice is yours.
- Locker units: approximately the size of a car trunk; good for golf bags or a few pieces of luggage.
- 4×5: comparable to a small closet
- 5×5: comparable to a medium closet; a chest of drawers, twin size mattress set or several plastic bins and boxes
- 5×10 or 5×12: comparable to a large walk-in closet; mattress sets, single sofa, one small bedrooms furniture
- 10×10: comparable to a small bedroom; two rooms of furniture, patio furnishings or a riding lawnmower and tools
- 10×15: comparable to 3/4 of a single car garage; 2 bedroom home’s furnishings
- 10×20: comparable to a one car garage; vehicles; 3 and 4 bedroom homes furnishings, appliances and even small watercraft
- 10×25: comparable to a large garage; vehicles 3 or 4 bedroom home’s furnishings, small boats, business equipment
- 10×30: comparable sq footage to a 2 car garage; vehicles, small boats, up to 5 bedroom home’s furnishings, business tools and equipment.
What you store and how you store it are the biggest factors in determining the right size storage unit.
How long is my lease?
With StoreRight your lease is month to month. We pro-rate rents on the move-in but not on the move-out, so as long as you’ve given written notice and are out of your unit by the last day of the month, you aren’t bound to the next month’s rent.
Renting a storage unit with StoreRight is easy, fast and affordable. Please contact us at (772) 562-6228 if you have any questions that weren’t answered in the above listing. We look forward to meeting you and caring for your goods!
StoreRight Self-Storage…Right Place…Right Price